Watch a recording of our recent public lecture with Kristie Ebi: Climate Changes Health
We hold a public lecture on health research each year to encourage new thinking, ideas and debate. Discover our previous lectures.
Keep in touch
Sign up to our Bulletin to hear about our health research news, events and opportunitites.
Our health partner events
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Centre for Academic Primary Care
- NHS Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- NIHR Applied Research Collaboration West
- NIHR Clinical Research Network West of England
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Behavioural Science and Evaluation
- West of England Academic Health Science Network
Bristol Neuroscience Festival 2023
Public day and lecture: 4 March 2023
Wills Memorial Building and Victoria Rooms, Bristol
The public day will have hands on activities, evolution of the brain exhibition, posters on the latest neuroscience research, and new for their 20th Anniversary – the Brain Dome. A full Festival programme is available here and tickets can be booked on Eventbrite.
The public lecture will be given by Prof Emma Robinson and Prof David Nutt. The all-ticket lecture [booked via Eventbrite] to be held in the Victoria Rooms, will discuss current research on psychedelics and their role in treating mental health disorders.
Bristol Cancer Research Network Early Career Researchers' symposium 2023
28 June 2023, 1.00 PM - 28 June 2023, 5.30 PM
Life Sciences Building seminar rooms G13-14 and atrium
Events for University of Bristol staff only
We also run and support a number of health research events for University of Bristol staff only. If you work for the University and would like to find out about our internal events please visit our Intranet site.