- Cabot Institute Annual Lecture: COP26 - are you paying attention? 20 October 2021, 6.00 PM - 20 October 2021, 7.30 PM Mya-Rose Craig (aka Birdgirl), Leo Hickman and Alyssa Gilbert Online
- How Do We Build Healthier Cities? 21 October 2021, 9.30 AM - 21 October 2021, 3.45 PM Gabriel Scally, Andy Gibson, Kelvin Blake, Leila Gamaz, Victoria Ofovbe, Sian Peake-Jones, Jo White, Kate Ardern, Rokhsana Fiaz, Julia Goldsworthy, Sarah Ayres, Matthew Taylor, Matt Griffith, Toby Lloyd, Alexandra Notay Watershed, Bristol
- COP26 Adaptation and Resilience Workshop: Climate Change and GlobalHealth 21 October 2021, 12.30 PM - 21 October 2021, 4.00 PM
- The Infection and Immunity Annual Symposium 2021: Emerging Zoonoses 17 November 2021, 1.30 PM - 17 November 2021, 5.45 PM Keynotes: Dr Kathryn Allan (University of Glasgow), Prof Eric Fevre (University of Liverpool), Prof Leah Cowan (University of Toronto) hybrid event: limited in-person and virtual
- West of England Health Innovation Programme 29 November 2021, 9.00 AM - 6 December 2021, 5.00 PM
- Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Health Data Science strand showcase 30 November 2021, 10.00 AM - 30 November 2021, 12.00 PM
Find related events
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, there are changes to scheduled events. Please contact event organisers for updates.