Advanced Computing Research Centre (ACRC) training
ACRC training workshops
Please subscribe up to our hpc-users mailing list if you would like to hear about our next set of training workshops when the dates are released in Autumn 2019.
Online training resources
We are building up a library of slides and notes from our workshops. The following are already available on the web:
- Intro to Linux (PDF, 903kB)
- Further Linux (PDF, 217kB)7kB)
- Intro to HPC slides (PDF, 686kB)
- Data Analysis with Python
- Applied Data Analysis with Python
- Introduction to OpenMP
- Introduction to MPI
- Parallel Programming with Python
- Python 1: Beginning Python
- Python 2: Intermediate Python
- Version control using Git
- Modern Fortran (github repo)
- Fortran1: the basics
- Fortran2: Advanced Parallel Fortran
- Introduction to Deep Learning (slides, github repo)
The ACRC team have created guides for BlueCrystal users.
For additional self-guided programming courses please see Christopher Wood's RSE courses web page.
We recommend the following online resources for: