Advanced Computing Research Centre (ACRC) training
ACRC training workshops
We will release workshop training dates in January 2020.
Please subscribe to our "hpc-users" mailing list if you would like to receive an email when future training workshop dates are released.
Online training resources
We have a library of slides, notes and self-guided courses:
HPC and Linux skills
- Intro to Linux (PDF, 903kB)
- Further Linux (PDF, 217kB)
- The Unix Shell
- Intro to HPC slides (PDF, 686kB)
- User guides for BlueCrystal users.
- Python 1: Beginning Python
- Python 2: Intermediate Python
- Intro to Data Analysis with Python
- Applied Data Analysis with Python
- Parallel Programming with Python
- Version control using Git
- Software engineering best practices
- IDES and debugging
- Introduction to Deep Learning (slides, github repo)
- Modern Fortran (github repo)
- Fortran1: the basics
- Fortran2: Advanced Parallel Fortran
- Introduction to OpenMP
- Introduction to MPI
For additional self-guided programming courses please see Christopher Wood's RSE courses web page.
We also recommend the following online resources for: