Are you from outside of mainland China?
You can find more information through Kaplan International Pathways, our trusted education partner for applications and admissions to the International Foundation Programme.
Learn the academic skills you need for an undergraduate degree whilst focusing on arts and humanities.
Arts and Humanities pathway
- Minimum 15 class hours per week
- Classes, lectures and tutorials
- Peer-assisted study sessions to develop independent learning
- Classes held between Monday and Friday, 9am and 6pm.
- Access to subject-specific libraries, computer rooms and study areas across campus
- Access to tutors and academics during their office hours
- Access to Blackboard the University’s online learning environment
You can find detailed information about units, contact hours and programme structure on our online unit catalogue. The unit options will depend upon your intended degree, your IELTS level and timetable constraints.
Progression to an undergraduate degree
The programme runs from September to June. This is split into two terms with holiday periods in between.
Have a look at our fees and dates page for details.
How much does it cost?
Find out about the course fees and additional costs for academic year 2020/21 on the fees and dates page.