We are not holding any further open afternoons in 2016. If you were unable to attend, you can still book on to one of our student-led campus tours which run throughout the year.
Open afternoons give you the chance to:
- attend a 'Welcome to Bristol' talk to learn more about the University and student life;
- go on a tour of the campus with a current student and find out first-hand about their experiences of studying at Bristol;
- visit our exhibition stands where you can find out more information and meet staff from several different teams, such as accommodation, admissions and student funding;
- visit examples of student accommodation;
- speak to representatives from faculties.
Accessible tours are available for visitors with restricted mobility or wheelchair users.
The open afternoons are intended to give a general introduction to the University; although faculty representatives will be available for you to talk to, you will not be able to visit any academic departments. The opportunity to visit academic departments will be at our applicant interviews and visit days.