Every student at the University of Bristol is a member of the Students' Union, Bristol SU. Led by students, for students, Bristol SU is here to deliver a world-class university experience.
There are many ways Bristol SU can help make your time at Bristol the best it can be:
- meet other students and explore Bristol during Bristol SU Welcome Week;
- get involved with over 300 societies and sports clubs, ranging from music and dance to politics and food and drink;
- help others through volunteering and RAG fundraising;
- start a campaign and make your voice heard;
- become an elected officer and represent your fellow students;
- get advice and support;
- take the stress out of house hunting with Bristol SU Lettings.
The Richmond Building, home to the Students' Union, has just undergone a £30-million renovation to create a lively hub in which to work and relax between lectures. Housing two theatres, a café-bar, photography dark room, pottery and dance studios, rehearsal rooms and a swimming pool, it is one of the largest Students' Union buildings in the country.
The Richmond Building is also home to one of the city's largest gig venues, the Anson Rooms, which over the years has hosted big names such as David Bowie, Radiohead and London Grammar.