- Mind There are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
- Every Mind Matters Having good mental health helps us relax more, achieve more and enjoy our lives more.
- 4 Mental Health Online Resources
- Greater Good'sScience Centre. Practices, resources, and articles for individuals, parents, and educators facing COVID-19.
- WHO Mental Health considerations during COVID 19 Outbreak.
- Young minds What to do if you’re anxious about Coronavirus.
- Mental health foundation Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Student Mind sWe understand that the Covid-19 outbreak may impact the mental health and wellbeing of people in our university communities.
- Action for happiness Having researched thoroughly and had much discussion, read our recommended response.
- Anna freud centre There is much that each one of us can do to support the wellbeing of those in our lives.
- Beat Eating Disorders and Coronavirus.
- Anxiety UK Coronanxiety support & resources.
- OCD UK OCD and Coronavirus.
- BABCP has published a podcast about anxiety and the coronavirus.
Bereavement and grief
Read our: Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for current students