Our self-help resources are full of information you can access and use immediately to help yourself, or while you wait for further support.
- Bereavement and loss
- Bullying, harassment, assault and discrimination
- Eating disorders
- Managing academic problems, and study strategy
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Sex, pregnancy and relationships
- Relaxation and stress management
- Self injury
- Sexual orientation and gender identity
- Suicidal feelings
If you feel you want to talk to someone or need more help, find out what is available to you.