TalkCampus: online peer-support community
Share your worries and feelings any time of day or night with students from all over the world using our TalkCampus app.
What it is
Our TalkCampus app provides free instant online support for your mental health any time of day and night.
It is a safe space where you can choose to be anonymous and get support from your peers. Talk to other students around the world who are experiencing the same worries as you.
How to use it
Use your University of Bristol email to sign up. This will enable you to use the app free of charge.
Become a TalkCampus volunteer
We’re looking for people to join our TalkCampus volunteering programme.
The programme gives you the opportunity to get involved with the community. We provide online training to give you the skills to become a community peer supporter. The training will enable you to support someone online.
Our volunteering opportunities are designed to:
- fit into your schedule and,
- provide a flexible way of getting involved with the community.
- No designated shifts. Volunteer where and when it works for you.
- Flexible training and development. Learn at your own pace and in your own style.
- Take a break whenever you need to. Your mental health is so important.
- Become part of a global community. Meet people and make friends from all walks of life.