- Dr Dan O’Hare: Talking to children, support for schools and parents, education.
- Dr Emma Williamson: How victims of domestic violence and abuse may be particularly vulnerable due to lockdown/self-isolation measures and support available.
Individuals' health and wellbeing
- Dr Charlie Foster: Physical activity and health outcomes.
- Dr Catherine Dodds: The social determinants of health, focusing on marginalised groups. Challenges of using self-sampling COVID-19 PCR test kits among BAME users.
- Professor David Gordon: The effects of COVID-19 on child and family and food poverty and related issues.
- Dr Alison Gregory: How people experiencing domestic violence and abuse may be additionally vulnerable during lockdown and what communities – particularly friends, family members, neighbours and colleagues - can do to help.
- Dr Paul Willis: The impact of self-isolating on older adults.
People on Covid-19 Outbreak Expert Database - Parliament’s Knowledge Exchange Unit (KEU)
If you want to get in touch with any of our team for comment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our world-leading research centres and a community of scholarship that extends way beyond the walls of the university.
Research synthesis editorial
COVID-19: ensuring equality of access to testing for ethnic minorities
Editorial published in the British Medical Journal, 29th May 2020