Funding information

UK students

EU students

International students

Staff in our Student Funding Office can provide advice on funding, and offer support if you find yourself in financial difficulty.

Telephone +44 (0)117 331 7972

International students should make all the necessary financial arrangements to cover their tuition fees and living costs before starting a course.

Channel Islands and Isle of Man students

If you are from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you may pay a different rate of fees from UK/EU or international students. Find out more about tuition fees and funding.

Please contact your local education department for further details about financing your studies and for advice on whether your island government offers any grants or awards.

EU referendum and tuition fees

In June 2016 the UK voted to leave the European Union. Find out how this affects tuition fees for European Union applicants.

Student Funding Office

The Student Funding Office offers help with bursaries, scholarships and loans, UK government support and also offers financial advice.

Edit this page