Research Development - further information
As well as providing expert advice on research funding for members of staff, the team also seeks to enhance research opportunity in the University through:
- Providing information about funding policy, potential future funding opportunities and indicators of success for particular schemes.
- Supporting the development of research proposals: including proof reading, drafting institutional specific text, feeding back on presentation and overall impact of bid, organising mock panels/interviews and coordinating site visits.
- Coordinating the University’s process for managing the internal selection, development and submission of major bids
- Facilitating workshops, seminars and other events to enhance the University’s capacity to respond to funding opportunities
- Offering professional support on a range of European and international opportunities and providing guidance throughout the application process.