The Research Governance Team is available to advise University of Bristol staff and students on how to set up and conduct research projects that involve human participants, their tissue and/or data.
We can help with the ethics and governance implications of studies of this nature:
- at the time of grant writing and when funding is awarded;
- agreeing research governance sponsorship arrangements;
- advising on the need and process for ethical review;
- helping with indemnity provision;
- advising on the need and process for other regulatory approvals;
- providing relevant governance training for you and your team;
- ensuring standards that enhance research integrity.
Find out more