End Child Poverty Global Coalition
The Global Coalition to End Child Poverty is a global initiative to raise awareness about children living in poverty across the world and support global and national action to alleviate it. Their members work together as part of the Coalition, as well as individually, to achieve a world where all children grow up free from poverty, deprivation and exclusion.
The coalition supports the UN and aim to work with national, regional and global decision-makers, global campaigners, international organizations, civil society, and other institutions to end child poverty as part of the Sustainable Development Goals.
If you are part of an organization with an interest, you work on ending child poverty, and are interested in becoming part of the Coalition please fill out our contact form. We are particularly interested in identifying partners located in the 'Global South'.
- To highlight the importance of child poverty as part of poverty debates, and cultivate public support to end child poverty as part of the SDGs.
- To promote better data systems for monitoring child poverty in all its dimensions at the national, regional and global levels.
- To raise awareness and understanding about the impacts of poverty on children in richer and poorer countries, and the practical solutions to address it.
- To promote children’s voices and participation in key poverty debates and policies to address it.
- To promote action to end child poverty as part of the SDGs, including through effective programmes and policies that address child poverty and deprivation among the poorest children.