- Accuracy and the Laws of Credence 29 February 2016 Richard Pettigrew
- Invisible suffering: breathlessness in and beyond the clinic 15 April 2015 Havi Carel (article)
- Inclusive Fitness Maximization: An Axiomatic Approach 2 June 2014 Samir Okasha, John Weymark, Walter Bossert (article)
- Clues for consequentialists 2 January 2014 Joanna Burch-Brown (article)
- Illness: The cry of the flesh 29 October 2013 Havi Carel (book)
- The Nonexistent 29 August 2013 Anthony Everett (book)
- Entanglement and non-factorizability 1 August 2013 James Ladyman, Oystein Linnebo, Tomasz F Bigaj (article)
- Non-Archimedean probability 3 June 2013 Vieri Benci, Leon Horsten, Wenmackers Sylvia (article)
- The Origins of Human Cooperation 1 January 2013 Samir Okasha (article)
- Quantum Probability, choice in large worlds, and the statistical structure of reality 1 January 2013 James Ladyman (article), Don Ross
About the bookshelf
The Department of Philosophy bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.