- Why Trust a Theory? 13 March 2019 By Karim Thebault. Published by Cambridge University Press
- Agents and Goals in Evolution 10 July 2018 By Samir Okasha. Published by OUP
- Toward Predicate Approaches to Modality 22 June 2018 By Johannes Stern. Part of the Trends in Logic book series published by Springer.
- Phenomenology of Illness 22 June 2018 By Havi Carel. Published by OUP
- A Philosophical Analysis of Chaos Theory 22 June 2018 By Lena Zuchowski. Part of the New Directions in the Philosophy of Science book series published by Springer.
- Do States Have the Right to Exclude Immigrants? 22 June 2018 By Chris Bertram. In the series Political Theory Today published by Wiley.
- Vis Vim Vi: Declinations of Force in Leibniz’s Dynamics 2 November 2017 By Tzuchien Tho. Published by Springer in the series Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science.
- Accuracy and the Laws of Credence 29 February 2016 By Richard Pettigrew. Published by Oxford University Press.
- The Nonexistent 29 August 2013 Anthony Everett (book)
- Locke 3 December 2012 Andrew Pyle (book)
About the bookshelf
The Department of Philosophy bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.