Senate house reception
The Senate House reception desk is open Monday - Friday from 8.30 am - 5.00 pm. Then as follows:
- 8.30 am - 9.00 am, the doors from the foyer into the main building are open.
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, the doors are then locked and staff can enter the building by using their University swipe card and pin number, or by presenting themselves to the reception desk. Please note that ID cards should be carried at all times.
- 5.00 pm - 8.30 am, the building is locked, but Senate House staff may enter the building using their swipe card and pin number.
For U-Card access please contact your local U-Card administrator.
Reception services are able to assist with the following:
- Answering queries from visitors or students.
- Give guidance on where people, places and information can be found.
- Give directions, provide undergraduate and postgraduate prospectuses, maps, bus timetables, event guides and other information relating to University affairs.
- Assistance with open days, graduation ceremonies, precinct tours and events.
For any specific queries, please contact one of the Reception Services team.