Undergraduate study at Bristol
The University of Bristol offers more than 200 different courses and has an outstanding reputation for teaching and research. A degree from Bristol is a sound investment for your future.
Before you apply
- Check our entry requirements. Find these on our course finder
- Not sure if your qualifications are accepted? Browse our country-specific information to find out
- Is your English at the required level for your course? Check our language requirements
- Need to improve your English before starting? Check our entry requirements for our International Foundation Programme
Fees and scholarships
- What funding and scholarship opportunities are available? Read about funding options or search for a scholarship
- How much are tuition fees for undergraduate degree courses? Find these on our tuition fees page
- How much are tuition fees for the International Foundation Programme? Find these on the Centre for English Language website
- How much will it cost to live in Bristol? Discover more about about your likely living expenses
Tours and visits
You can meet and talk to our staff at exhibitions held in your country; find out when we are visiting you schedule of overseas visits.
Explore the city
The city of Bristol is a fantastic safe place to live. It's a vibrant, friendly city that's geared up towards student life. It has been awarded the purple flag which acknowledges that the city centre is a safe place to enjoy.
How to apply
- For an undergraduate degree, read the How to apply page
- For the International Foundation Programme, apply to the Centre for English Language and Foundation Studies directly
- For the Erasmus+ programme, apply online from the Erasmus+ application page
- For the Study Abroad programme, apply online from the Study Abroad programme application page
After you have applied
When you have accepted your offer
- Where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs, for undergraduate degree and International Foundation Programme students
- Where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs, for Erasmus and Study Abroad students
- Where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs, for pre-sessional English language students
Visa, advice and support
- Do you need a visa to study here? Find out about the visa application process, documents you need and when to apply
The Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2015
Bristol has more than 180 student societies and over 50 sports clubs
We currently have 2,400 international undergraduate students from over 100 countries studying at Bristol
The International Office team at Bristol offer a range of resources to assist you during your time here, including arrival information and working in Bristol.
Important information for your calendar, including teaching blocks and University closure dates.