How studying Innovation can enhance your future career
- You will have become an expert in your chosen discipline whilst also being equipped to innovate.
- You will be equipped to create and implement entrepreneurial plans to take ideas forward.
- You will have developed the skills to enable you to work in teams with people from different specialisms, backgrounds and cultures.
- You will have experience of working on real-world projects and briefs from external clients.
- You will graduate with a portfolio of work and will have a network of professional contacts to draw upon.
This means that there will be a range options available to you when you graduate, including using your subject specialism, innovation and entrepreneurial skills to either:
- Graduate as a member of a new venture created with fellow students
- Create your own enterprise
- Start a career with an existing organisation.
Combining the study of innovation with your core discipline will give you skills highly valued by all organisations whether they are large, small, global or local.