TEDx comes to the University of Bristol with aim of Forging Futures 8 April 2022 With the theme of 'Forging Futures' the University of Bristol’s TED Ideas Society recently announced that TEDxUniversityofBristol will take place on the 28th April 2022 with support from Runway, the University start-up hub.
- TEDx comes to the University of Bristol with aim of Forging Futures 8 April 2022 With the theme of 'Forging Futures' the University of Bristol’s TED Ideas Society recently announced that TEDxUniversityofBristol will take place on the 28th April 2022 with support from Runway, the University start-up hub.
- Have you booked for the Innovation Showcase? 1 April 2022 Invitations are now going out so don’t delay, book today.
- International real-world problems available to all students at Bristol 21 March 2022 Students urged to join the real-world problem revolution by CEO of Wazoku,"I can’t wait to see what the students at Bristol come up with".
- Research and Teaching opportunities in Innovation and Entrepreneurship announced 17 March 2022 The University of Bristol and the Faculty of Arts are now able to offer several PhD Scholarships with Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) contracts to candidates demonstrating exceptional research and teaching potential.
- The Pocket Market set to energise the creative talents of students. 15 March 2022 On Friday the 25th of March, the Bristol SU Balloon Bar will host its first-ever Pocket Market with suppport from Runway.
- Launch of student start-up accelerator at the Centre 11 March 2022 A new student start-up accelerator opened at the University of Bristol will help turn fledgling ideas into high growth businesses.
- Innovation graduates make a splash after closing £250k funding round 8 February 2022 The Innovation graduate team behind the UK’s first female urinal have raised £250,000 in their first funding round, as they strive to pioneer ‘pee-equality’ for women and make long queues for the ladies a thing of the past.
- Centre lunches scholarships for international postgraduates 3 February 2022 Three scholarships of £5,000 are now available to international students joining a one-year master's programme in the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- History with Innovation graduate hits the headlines with startup 13 January 2022 Two years ago Sonny Drinkwater was exercising 20 times a week and counting every single one of the 1,000 daily calories he consumed. Today he runs a start-up redefining healthy living and the food we eat.
- University of Bristol celebrates success as Neil Coles becomes 2nd Honorary Fellow 22 December 2021 The main University news page today announced the achievement of Neil Coles from the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.