Evidence submitted to Commons Defence enquiry 26 January 2022 Dr Scott Edwards and Prof. Tim Edmunds submitted evidence to the Commons Defence enquiry today
- Evidence submitted to Commons Defence enquiry 26 January 2022 Dr Scott Edwards and Prof. Tim Edmunds submitted evidence to the Commons Defence enquiry today
- GIC Research Seminar: Collective Trauma and the Making of International Politics - Monday 6th December, 1-2pm. 22 November 2021 This is the second event in the GIC research seminar series for 2021-2022. The speaker is Dr Adam Lerner from Royal Holloway, who will be presenting on his forthcoming book with Oxford University Press, entitled From the Ashes of History: Collective Trauma and the Making of International Politics.
- GIC Public Lecture: Adventures in Diplomacy - Life as a British Diplomat 15 November 2021 GIC Public lecture - Mr Nicholas Hopton talks about his life as a British Diplomat
- GIC Research Seminar: The politics of play - wargaming with the US military 15 November 2021 GIC Seminar Series - Dr Aggie Hirst talks about 'The Politics of Play: Wargaming with the US Military'
- New staff publication on UK maritime security 1 October 2021
- Grant success for GIC member Roddy Brett! 1 July 2021 Economic and Social Research Council, Research Grant. £924,064 Getting on with it: understanding the Micro-Dynamics of Post-Accord Intergroup Social Relations in Colombia, Lebanon and Northern Ireland. PI: Dr. Roddy Brett Co-I: Professor Roger Mac Ginty
- GIC Director Professor Tim Edmunds publishes new book on maritime security 22 October 2020
- COVID-19 and sustainable development in Somalia/Somaliland - Phase 2 Report 10 August 2020
- New research on COVID-19 and sustainable development in Somalia 24 July 2020
- BLOG: Blue Crime: Transnational Organised Crime at Sea 19 February 2020