- The TV Detective: Voices of Dissent in Contemporary Television 18 December 2014 Helen Piper
- The Oxford Handbook of the Archaeology of the Contemporary World 17 October 2013 Paul Graves-Brown, Rodney Harrison and Angela Piccini (eds.)
- Film and Fairy Tales: The Birth of Modern Fantasy 30 May 2013 Kristian Moen
- British Colour Cinema: Practices and Theories 29 May 2013 Simon Brown, Sarah Street and Liz Watkins (eds.)
- Colour and the Moving Image: History, Theory, Aesthetics, Archive 19 November 2012 Simon Brown, Sarah Street and Liz Watkins (eds.)
- Colour Films in Britain 19 October 2012 Sarah Street
- The Language and Style of Film Criticism 20 April 2011 Andrew Klevan and Alex Clayton (eds.)
About the bookshelf
The Film and Television bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.