- The Afterlife of the Hollywood Western 13 May 2020 By Dr Pete Falconer. Published by Palgrave Macmillan
- Funny How? Sketch Comedy and the Art of Humour 1 April 2020 By Dr Alex Clayton. By State University of New York Press
- New York's Animation Culture: Advertising, Art, Design and Film, 1939–1940 6 January 2020 By Dr Kristian Moen. Published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Chromatic Modernity: Color, Cinema, and Media of the 1920s 4 April 2019 By Sarah Street and Joshua Yumibe. Published by Columbia University Press
- Deborah Kerr 1 April 2018 By Professor Sarah Street. Published by Palgrave Macmillan
- Transatlantic Crossings: British Feature Films in the United States 10 June 2016 By Professor Sarah Street. Published by Bloomsbury Academic
- The TV Detective: Voices of Dissent in Contemporary Television 18 December 2014 Helen Piper
- The Oxford Handbook of the Archaeology of the Contemporary World 17 October 2013 Paul Graves-Brown, Rodney Harrison and Angela Piccini (eds.)
- Film and Fairy Tales: The Birth of Modern Fantasy 30 May 2013 Kristian Moen
- British Colour Cinema: Practices and Theories 29 May 2013 Simon Brown, Sarah Street and Liz Watkins (eds.)
About the bookshelf
The Film and Television bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.