Writing Spatiality in West Africa: Colonial Legacies in the Anglophone/Francophone Novel 19 September 2019 By Madhu Krishnan
- Writing Spatiality in West Africa: Colonial Legacies in the Anglophone/Francophone Novel 19 September 2019 By Madhu Krishnan
- Contingent Canons: African Literature and the Politics of Location 19 September 2019 By Madhu Krishnan
- Things that Didn't Happen: Writing, Politics and the Counterhistorical, 1678-1743 10 September 2019 By John McTague
- Edmund Spenser and the romance of space 23 August 2019 By Tamsin Badcoe
- Rereading Chaucer and Spenser 4 June 2019 Edited by Rachel Stenner, Tamsin Badcoe and Gareth Griffith
- The Cambridge History of Welsh Literature 30 April 2019 Edited by Helen Fulton and Geraint Evans
- The Bloomsbury Companion to Modernist Literature 30 October 2018 Edited by Ulrika Maude, Mark Nixon
- Who are Universities for? Re-making Higher Education 8 September 2018 Josie McClellan, Richard Pettigrew and Tom Sperlinger
- The Figure of the Animal in Modern and Contemporary Poetry 21 August 2018 Michael Malay
- Writing Place: Mimesis, Subjectivity and Imagination in the Works of George Gissing 12 July 2018 Rebecca Hutcheon
About the bookshelf
The Department of English bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.