Browse/search for people
Mr Tony Yates
Mr Tony Yates
Reader in Economics
Department of Economics
Department of Economics Research Interests
- Giraitis, L, Kapetanios, G & Yates, A 2013, Inference on stochastic time-varying coefficient models. Journal of Econometrics.
- Kapetanios, G & Yates, A 2013, Evolving UK and US macroeconomic dynamics through the lens of a model of deterministic structural change. Empirical Economics.
- Aikman, D, Barrett, P, Kapadia, S, King, M, Proudman, J, Taylor, T, Weymarn, Id & Yates, T 2011, Uncertainty in macroeconomic policy-making: art or science?. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, vol 369., pp. 4798-4817
- Cogley, T, De Paoli, B, Matthes, C, Nikolov, K & Yates, T 2011, A Bayesian approach to optimal monetary policy with parameter and model uncertainty. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol 35., pp. 2186-2212
- Kapetanios, G & Yates, T 2010, Estimating time variation in measurement error from data revisions: an application to backcasting and forecasting in dynamic models. Journal of Applied Econometrics, vol 25., pp. 869-893
- Brazier, A, Harrison, R, King, M & Yates, T 2008, The Danger of Inflating Expectations of Macroeconomic Stability: Heuristic Switching in an Overlapping-Generations Monetary Model. International journal of central banking, vol 4., pp. 219-254
Edit this profile If you are Mr Tony Yates, you can edit this page. Login required.