Oldfield, A, Broadfoot, P., Sutherland, R. & Timmis , S. (2012) Assessment in a digital age (PDF, 429kB).
- Paper 1: Transforming education through technology enhanced assessment (PDF, 266kB)
- Paper 2: Integrating the formative and summative through technology enhanced assessment (PDF, 374kB)
- Paper 3: Exploiting the collaborative potential of technology enhanced assessment in Higher Education (PDF, 401kB)
- Paper 4: Learning analytics and technology enhanced assessment (PDF, 311kB)
- Paper 5: Ethical issues in technology enhanced assessment (PDF, 220kB)
- Paper 6: National standards and technology enhanced assessment (PDF, 178kB)
Patricia Broadfoot, Sue Timmis, Sarah Payton, Alison Oldfield, Rosamund Sutherland
Patricia Broadfoot, Alison Oldfield, Rosamund Sutherland and Sue Timmis (in press, 2013) Seeds of Change: the potential of the digital revolution to promote enabling assessment in Wyatt-Smith, C and Klenowski, V (eds) The enabling power of assessment. Springer.
Broadfoot, P (2012) Can Digital Technologies Transform Educational Assessment? Language Testing Forum. Centre for Assessment and Evaluation Research Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol.16-18 November
Timmis, S, Oldfield, A, Broadfoot, P & Sutherland, R. (2012) Where is the cutting edge of research in e-Assessment? Exploring the landscape and potential for wider transformation. In Whitelock, D., Warburton, W., Wills, G., and Gilbert, L. (Eds.), CAA 2012 International Conference, University of Southampton.
Timmis, S & Draper, S (2012) Assessment Reform, Innovative Technology, Improving Formative Assessment and Feedback: Are They at Odds with Each Other? e-Assessment Scotland Conference, University of Dundee, August 2012.