Update on the University of Bristol’s response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak 16 March 2020 In the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, the health and wellbeing of our students and colleagues is our top priority.
- Update on the University of Bristol’s response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak 16 March 2020 In the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, the health and wellbeing of our students and colleagues is our top priority.
- Easter appeal for Children's Hospital 11 March 2020 This year we are getting crafty with our Easter appeal for the kids of Bristol Children's Hospital!
- Subjects at the University of Bristol are among best in the world, new league table confirms 4 March 2020 A new league table has placed many of the University of Bristol’s courses among the best in the world.
- CIRE: Education in Small States Research Group (ESSRG) 10 February 2020 The Education in Small States Research Group (ESSRG) is currently celebrating 25 years of work with partners in small states worldwide.
- The Document Summary Service: help us shape the future and win! 31 January 2020 The School of Education is the home to two products, the Bristol Guide and The Document Summary Service. We are looking at ways to improve them in the future and we need the help of anyone involved in education in England.
- The Document Summary Service Charts 21 January 2020 Now we are well into January, and the start of a new year, it is a good time not just to look forward, but also to take stock of the year which has gone.
- Bristol City Fellows to challenge inequalities in city decision making 10 January 2020 Four ‘Bristol City Fellows’ have been appointed to lead a series of innovative projects to empower diverse communities to shape the city’s future.
- Celebrating School of Education achievements in 2019! 18 December 2019 As we approach the end of the year, we would like to thank all staff and students for being part of the School of Education community. The dedication, commitment and great work of our staff and students have been instrumental to the School of Education’s progress and success.
- Sixth formers get a taste of university life 12 December 2019 On 11th December, we were pleased to welcome around 80 sixth formers from St Brendan’s Sixth Form College who spent an afternoon at the University of Bristol School of Modern Languages.
- Celebrations of the life and academic work of Prof. Rosamund Sutherland 20 November 2019 On the 16th November 2019, the Rosamund Sutherland Memorial Event took place in the Wills Memorial Building; an event which was organised by the School of Education.