Professor Leon Tikly part of 'Be More Empowered for Success' portraits campaign 22 October 2020 The University of Bristol has unveiled a series of photographic portraits that celebrate some of its Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) staff, students and alumni who have led the way in education, the arts, economics, politics, activism and social change.
- Professor Leon Tikly part of 'Be More Empowered for Success' portraits campaign 22 October 2020 The University of Bristol has unveiled a series of photographic portraits that celebrate some of its Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) staff, students and alumni who have led the way in education, the arts, economics, politics, activism and social change.
- Welcome message from Head of School, Professor Melissa Allen 13 October 2020 On behalf of everyone here at the School of Education, I would like to welcome all students as we start the new academic year.
- School of Education COVID-19 related research projects to be presented at university -wide event 17 September 2020 We are pleased to announce that the School of Education’s Dr Lucy Wenham and Dr Felicity Sedgewick will be presenting their research at the ‘Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Focus Week: COVID-19’.
- Watermeyer expresses concerns over university campus re-openings 14 September 2020 With infection rates increasing and online teaching well established, why risk everyone’s health by reopening, asks the School of Education’s Professor Richard Watermeyer.
- Late Juan Manuel Gutiérrez Vázquez continues to inspire students 28 August 2020 Artemio Cortez and Carolina Valladares have written a blog which details their doctoral research activity abroad and about the international links they discovered within the School of Education.
- Research into students anxiety about A-level and GCSE results 12 August 2020 As students prepare to receive their allocated A-level grades tomorrow, Dr Lucy Wenham and Claire Lee share findings from their research into students' concerns, hopes & fears about their results.
- New leadership programme supporting young refugees 10 August 2020 The School of Education's Dr Robert Sharples, is developing a new leadership programme for supporting young refugees.
- Transforming Education Systems for Sustainable Futures: A GCRF Network Plus 7 July 2020 Here at the School of Education, our researchers are leading a growing number of projects funded by the Global Challenges Research Fund.
- Bristol Research: the Digital Fireside Talks #9 'The role of the ‘civic’ university in ‘Covid-19 recovery’ 6 July 2020 ‘Bristol Research: the Digital Fireside Talks’ is a new series of short video conversations where, throughout the period of lockdown in the UK, some of our research leaders at Bristol University talk about their response to COVID-19.
- 'Fabulous 15': the School of Education receives 15 nominated staff for the 2020 Bristol Teaching Awards 25 June 2020 The School of Education is delighted to report that 15 of our wonderful colleagues have received nominations in the Bristol Teaching Awards 2020.