Handbook for education professionals: The Bristol Guide
The Bristol Guide keeps you up to date with the fast changes in educational legislation and is an essential handbook for education professionals that:
- Offers a compact, comprehensive and credible guide to the English education system
- Outlines education professionals’ duties, legal responsibilities and rights, including data protection, safeguarding and equality
- Summarises the curriculum, examination and inspection systems
- Provides clear links to further information
- User-friendly, accessible and up-to-date
- Represents great value for money at just £8.50 for the printed copy*
- Available as an Ebook in stores including Amazon with RRP of £7.95
*Large discounts on purchases of multiple copies
It is therefore not surprising that it has become a core text in a large number of teacher training providers.
Preview the first pages of the guide Bristol Guide 2019-2020 Sample Pages (PDF, 537kB).
The Bristol Guide 2019/2020 is longer available as a printed copy. You can still purchase as an ebook. Details are here.
The Bristol Guide 2020/2021 is currently being prepared ready for publication in August 2020. It will be fully updated and jam packed full of information about the English education system.
Would you like to receive 10% discount* on your printed copy of the Bristol Guide? Just email us now on DSS-Admin@bristol.ac.uk and put in the subject 'BG10'. When the guide is available, you will be emailed with a link to purchase.
*Offer available to purchases of up to five copies.
The prices remain the same as 2019. Bristol Guide Price List 2020-21 (PDF, 181kB)
If you would like to purchase multiple copies, you can pre order now by downloading our Bristol Guide 2020-2021 Order Form PDF (PDF, 200kB)
If you are an education institition and would like to purchase multiple PDF copies, please contact us for details.
If you are a subcriber of the Document Summary Service, you are entitled to 10% discount. Contact us for details.
If you are a member of Chartered College of Teaching, NASBTT, NAHT and UCET, please contact them for details how you can claim your discount.
Email us now with the subject header BRISTOL GUIDE 2020 to receive notification of the publishing date.
If you have any queries, please email us on email@example.com.