The Bristol Guide: a handbook for education professionals
The Bristol Guide is an essential handbook for all educational professionals. It is written by Senior Lecturer, Helen Aberdeen and produced at the School of Education, University of Bristol.
There’s never been a more important time to keep up to date with education news. Subscribe to the Document Summary Service and receive ten reports summarised with important updates delivered straight to your inbox each month.
What is included in the Bristol Guide?
The Bristol Guide keeps you up to date with the fast changes in educational legislation. It includes:
- A compact, comprehensive and credible guide to the English education system
- Outlines education professionals’ duties, legal responsibilities and rights, including data protection, safeguarding and equality
- Summarises the curriculum, examination and inspection systems
- Provides clear links to further information
- User-friendly, accessible and up-to-date
- Represents great value for money at just £8.50 for the printed copy*
- Available as an Ebook in stores including Amazon with RRP of £7.95
*Large discounts on purchases of multiple copies
Bristol Guide 2020/21
The Bristol Guide 2020/2021 is available to purchase now. It is fully updated and jam packed full of information about the English education system.
You can review the first pages of the guide Bristol Guide 2020-2021 Sample Pages (PDF, 398kB).
This year you can also purchase a PDF for either individual use or as a licence to place on an intranet or blackboard.