The Cleft Collective cohort studies investigates the biological and environmental causes of cleft, the best treatments for cleft and the impact of cleft on those affected and their families.
In the future our research will help answer the three key questions that families ask:
- What has caused my child’s cleft?
- What are the best treatments for my child?
- Will my child be OK (both now and in the longer term)?
Have a read of our information leaflet (Leaflet (PDF, 413kB))
- Autumn 2021 Newsletter 17 November 2021
- Winter 2021 Newsletter 10 February 2021
- How were children born with a cleft affected by lockdown? 15 September 2020