The Cleft Collective cohort studies investigates the biological and environmental causes of cleft, the best treatments for cleft and the impact of cleft on those affected and their families.
In the future our research will help answer the three key questions that families ask:
- What has caused my child’s cleft?
- What are the best treatments for my child?
- Will my child be OK (both now and in the longer term)?
Have a read of our information leaflet (Leaflet (PDF, 413kB))
- Spring 2020 Newsletter 13 May 2020
- Children born with a cleft lip are not likely to be genetically predisposed to do poorly at school 6 May 2020
- New animation on cleft genetics 7 April 2020