The Cleft Collective cohort studies investigates the biological and environmental causes of cleft, the best treatments for cleft and the impact of cleft on those affected and their families.
In the future our research will help answer the three key questions that families ask:
- What has caused my child’s cleft?
- What are the best treatments for my child?
- Will my child be OK (both now and in the longer term)?
Have a read of our information leaflet (Leaflet (PDF, 413kB))
- The Cleft Collective study suspended 18 March 2020
- The Cleft Collective win prestigious award 19 February 2020
- Questionnaires are now available to complete online 9 January 2020