Spring 2019 Newsletter 1 April 2019 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Spring 2019 Newsletter 1 April 2019 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Christmas Card Competition 16 October 2018 A chance to win £20 by helping us design the Cleft Collective's Christmas card for 2018
- New funding to generate genetic data 2 October 2018 We are very pleased to announce that we’ll soon be using your saliva samples to generate genetic data, thanks to a generous grant from the Scar Free Foundation.
- Overview of Article in Press: "What is the impact of cleft lip and/or palate in an educational setting?" 21 November 2017
- Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective 7 October 2017
- The story so far... 28 April 2017
- Ambassador for The Scar Free Foundation - Pussycat Doll, Carmit Bachar 24 January 2017 Great to see an ambassador for The Scar Free Foundation in the news today talking about her experience with cleft.
- 4,000 participants recruited to date 31 October 2016 We are very excited to announce that we have recently recruited our 4000th participant into the Cohort Studies! A huge thank you to everyone involved for all of your support, we couldn't do it without you!
- Health Professionals invited to participate in cleft lip/palate interview study 9 September 2016 This study is open to qualified Cleft Specialist Psychologists, Nurses and Speech and Language Therapists, as well as non-specialist Health Professionals, such as Sonographers, Midwives and Health Visitors, with experience of working with families affected by cleft lip and/or palate.
- Opportunities and Challenges in Establishing a Cohort Study 24 May 2016 Our protocol paper is out today! “Opportunities and Challenges in Establishing a Cohort Study: An Example from Cleft Lip/Palate Research in the United Kingdom”.