Spring 2020 Newsletter 13 May 2020 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Spring 2020 Newsletter 13 May 2020 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Children born with a cleft lip are not likely to be genetically predisposed to do poorly at school 6 May 2020 New research has found that children born with a cleft lip, either with or without a cleft palate, are not likely to be genetically predisposed to do less well at school than their peers. The study by the Cleft Collective research team at the University of Bristol is published today (6 May 2020) in the International Journal of Epidemiology.
- New animation on cleft genetics 7 April 2020 Take a look at our new animation. It shows the research we are carrying out using the biological samples our participants have donated to the study.
- The Cleft Collective study suspended 18 March 2020
- The Cleft Collective win prestigious award 19 February 2020 We are thrilled to announce that we and our friends at CLAPA have won the Royal College of Paediatric and Child Health/NIHR Paediatric Involvement and Engagement in Research (PIER) prize.
- Questionnaires are now available to complete online 9 January 2020
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter 16 October 2019 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Spring 2019 Newsletter 1 April 2019 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Christmas Card Competition 16 October 2018 A chance to win £20 by helping us design the Cleft Collective's Christmas card for 2018
- New funding to generate genetic data 2 October 2018 We are very pleased to announce that we’ll soon be using your saliva samples to generate genetic data, thanks to a generous grant from the Scar Free Foundation.