The story so far... 28 April 2017
- The story so far... 28 April 2017
- Ambassador for The Scar Free Foundation - Pussycat Doll, Carmit Bachar 24 January 2017 Great to see an ambassador for The Scar Free Foundation in the news today talking about her experience with cleft.
- 4,000 participants recruited to date 31 October 2016 We are very excited to announce that we have recently recruited our 4000th participant into the Cohort Studies! A huge thank you to everyone involved for all of your support, we couldn't do it without you!
- Health Professionals invited to participate in cleft lip/palate interview study 9 September 2016 This study is open to qualified Cleft Specialist Psychologists, Nurses and Speech and Language Therapists, as well as non-specialist Health Professionals, such as Sonographers, Midwives and Health Visitors, with experience of working with families affected by cleft lip and/or palate.
- Opportunities and Challenges in Establishing a Cohort Study 24 May 2016 Our protocol paper is out today! “Opportunities and Challenges in Establishing a Cohort Study: An Example from Cleft Lip/Palate Research in the United Kingdom”.
- Centre for Appearance Research podcast is making its mark 11 May 2016 The new podcast from the Centre for Appearance Research is making its mark, with a top ranking position on iTunes, 5 star reviews across the board, and now the subject of a feature by the British Psychological Society!
- UWE Vice-Chancellor Award for Early Career Researchers 6 May 2016 This week Dr Nicola Stock was awarded the UWE Vice-Chancellor Award for Early Career Researchers!
- British Psychological Society conference 26 April 2016 We've had a fantastic time representing The Cleft Collective and the Centre for Appearance Research this week at the British Psychological Society conference in Nottingham.
- Professor Nichola Rumsey, OBE 22 April 2016 We are really pleased for Nicky Rumsey who will be accepting her OBE today for her services to people affected by an altered appearance!
- Conference of the Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland (CFSGBI) 21 April 2016 We're looking forward to a packed and varied agenda at the annual conference of the Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland (CFSGBI) in Nottingham over the next few days.