The Cleft Collective study suspended 18 March 2020
- The Cleft Collective study suspended 18 March 2020
- The Cleft Collective win prestigious award 19 February 2020 We are thrilled to announce that we and our friends at CLAPA have won the Royal College of Paediatric and Child Health/NIHR Paediatric Involvement and Engagement in Research (PIER) prize.
- Questionnaires are now available to complete online 9 January 2020
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter 16 October 2019 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Spring 2019 Newsletter 1 April 2019 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Christmas Card Competition 16 October 2018 A chance to win £20 by helping us design the Cleft Collective's Christmas card for 2018
- New funding to generate genetic data 2 October 2018 We are very pleased to announce that we’ll soon be using your saliva samples to generate genetic data, thanks to a generous grant from the Scar Free Foundation.
- Overview of Article in Press: "What is the impact of cleft lip and/or palate in an educational setting?" 21 November 2017
- Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective 7 October 2017
- The story so far... 28 April 2017