Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective 7 October 2017
- Overview of Article in Press: "What is the impact of cleft lip and/or palate in an educational setting?" 21 November 2017
- Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective 7 October 2017
- The story so far... 28 April 2017
- Ambassador for The Scar Free Foundation - Pussycat Doll, Carmit Bachar 24 January 2017 Great to see an ambassador for The Scar Free Foundation in the news today talking about her experience with cleft.
- 4,000 participants recruited to date 31 October 2016 We are very excited to announce that we have recently recruited our 4000th participant into the Cohort Studies! A huge thank you to everyone involved for all of your support, we couldn't do it without you!
- Health Professionals invited to participate in cleft lip/palate interview study 9 September 2016 This study is open to qualified Cleft Specialist Psychologists, Nurses and Speech and Language Therapists, as well as non-specialist Health Professionals, such as Sonographers, Midwives and Health Visitors, with experience of working with families affected by cleft lip and/or palate.
- Opportunities and Challenges in Establishing a Cohort Study 24 May 2016 Our protocol paper is out today! “Opportunities and Challenges in Establishing a Cohort Study: An Example from Cleft Lip/Palate Research in the United Kingdom”.
- Centre for Appearance Research podcast is making its mark 11 May 2016 The new podcast from the Centre for Appearance Research is making its mark, with a top ranking position on iTunes, 5 star reviews across the board, and now the subject of a feature by the British Psychological Society!
- UWE Vice-Chancellor Award for Early Career Researchers 6 May 2016 This week Dr Nicola Stock was awarded the UWE Vice-Chancellor Award for Early Career Researchers!
- British Psychological Society conference 26 April 2016 We've had a fantastic time representing The Cleft Collective and the Centre for Appearance Research this week at the British Psychological Society conference in Nottingham.