Dr Nandita Singh
Postdoctoral Research Assistant
School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine,
University of Bristol, Medical Sciences Building,
Bristol, BS8 1TD
phone: +44 (0)117 33 12023 (internal 12023)
group: Embryonic stem cells
- Natural polymers and nanocomposites based scaffolds design for stem cell differentiation.
- Effect of matrix elasticity on stem cell differentiation.
- Singh, N., Joglekar, P.P. and Koziol, K. (2010) First Ancient DNA evidence from India: difficult but not impossible. Journal of Archaeological Science (In Press).
- Singh, N., Mohapatra, T., Kumar, A. and Garg, G.K. (2009) Detection of molecular synteny between crops of poaceae family (wheat rice and sugarcane) using RAPD as genetic tool. In Plant Tissue Culture and Molecular Markers. Kumar A. and Shekhawat N.S. (ed.) I.K. International publications.
- Singh, N., Kumar, A. and Garg, G.K. (2007) Genotype dependant influence of phytohormone combination and subculturing on micropropagation of sugarcane varieties. Indian Journal of Biotechnology 5, 99-106.