We offer a range of learning and teaching development and resources to support all staff who teach or support learning including:
- The CREATE (Cultivating Research-rich Education and Teaching Excellence) scheme which comprises:
Check our short guide to CREATE for new and existing pathway 1 and pathway 3 staff.
- The Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PGCAP): for staff new to teaching at Bristol (who have a significant teaching role, e.g. Pathway 1 and Pathway 3 staff).
- The CREATE HEA Fellowship scheme: for Associate Fellowship, Fellowship and Senior Fellowship recognition for staff who teach and/or support learning.
- Development for specific roles including postgraduate research students, teaching support staff, research staff, research supervisors, and personal and senior tutors.
- Teaching observation resources.
New for 2022 are the awards for the most outstanding portfolios, the winners were announced on Wednesday 8th June, during the Bristol Teaching Celebration event.
Find out about the portfolio award nominees and winners on the CREATE Celebrates page.
Have a question?
Get in touch with the CREATE team email@example.com
View the CREATE guide
Call for Mentors and Assessors!
We are pleased to invite expressions of interest for CREATE HEA Fellowship Scheme assessors and/or mentors.
For details and the EOI form visit the call page