Resources for staff to support you in developing your online and blended teaching.
Interaction and discussion in Covid-secure rooms
- Introduction: what will and won’t work on-campus?
- Activities and techniques to support in-class interaction
- Writing and pair work tasks
- Using digital tools to support in-class interaction
- Creating lasting outputs from on-campus sessions
Digital Education Office inclusion guide
- The Active, Collaborate Learning Cookbook
- Blog posts
- Out of the ordinary: tips for authentic online teaching and learning
- Six ways to engage your audience online
- Three low-tech ways to gamify your learning
- Active learning infographic 'Retro'spective
- Learning from the experience of higher education in China
- Teaching beyond the firewall
- The Big Scary Word beginning with C (not that one)
- Case Studies:
Blended Learning and Teaching - Online course for HPTs
If you are interested in future runs of the course please fill out the Expression of Interest form.
Please visit the Digital Education website for the official guidance on transferring your teaching online.
There is a network of Digital Champions to support you in your online teaching - find out who your school's Champion is and how the network can help!
Visit BILT's video channel to see online teaching examples and practice from our academic staff.