Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf
- Conflict Landscapes: Materiality and Meaning in Contested Places 22 June 2021 by Professor Nicholas Saunders. Published by Routledge
- Castles 25 November 2020 Dr Stuart Prior was the Archaeological Consultant on this recent children's book published by Dorling Kindersley Limited. He had input into the sites chosen for the book and helped with the background research on the various sites.
- Nefertiti, Queen and Pharaoh of Egypt: her life and afterlife 26 October 2020 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by American University in Cairo Press.
- Berkeley Castle Tales 26 October 2020 Edited by Professor Mark Horton, Dr Stuart Prior, and Dr Konstantinos Trimmis. Published by Oxbow Books.
- Desert Insurgency 2 October 2020 By Professor Nicholas Saunders. Published by Oxford University Press.
- The Archaeology of the Mediterranean Iron Age: A Globalising World c.1100–600 BCE 28 September 2020 By Dr Tamar Hodos. Published by Cambridge University Press.
- Spoils of War: The Fate of Enemy Fleets after the Two World Wars 4 May 2020 By Professor Aidan Dodson and Serena Cant. Published by Seaforth.
- Rameses III, King of Egypt: His Life and Afterlife 17 October 2019 By Aidan Dodson. Published by American University in Cairo Press.
- Mobile Urbanity: Somali Presence in Urban East Africa 26 July 2019 Edited by Neil Carrier and Tabea Scharrer. Published by Berghahn
- Sethy I, King of Egypt: His life and afterlife 3 July 2019 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by American University in Cairo Press.
About the bookshelf
The Department of Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.