Open days and tours
Register for our online events and see what postgraduate study at Bristol is really like.
|March open afternoons
16 to 30 March 2022
On-campus events for postgraduate taught programmes where you can speak to current students and academics, attend taster sessions and tour the campus.
|Register your interest|
|Virtual open week
6 to 10 December 2021
|Online event including webinars relating to your subject and student life||Watch on demand|
You can arrange a personal or group campus tour Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, by emailing email@example.com.
Some flexibility on dates and times may be required.
Alternatively you can take our self-guided walking tour and visit the campus at a time that suits you.
Essential information before you visit:
- Tours will last for up to two hours and include some steps and hills.
- If you have accessibility requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Accessible tours are available for visitors with restricted mobility or wheelchair users.
- Please ensure you have read our How to stay safe on campus guidelines before the day of your tour.
- The tours are outside only, so please dress for the weather and terrain.
- Please remember to bring a face mask for use of the facilities.
- If you would like somebody to accompany you on the tour, please bring one guest. Group numbers will be restricted to keep you and our community safe.
- Accommodation is not included in the tours.
- Please follow the most up to date government guidelines on minimising the spread of COVID-19 and check the government website prior to travelling to the University of Bristol.
- All measures that have been put in place are to keep our visitors, staff and students safe, whilst providing an opportunity for you to explore the University.
Places are limited; book today to avoid disappointment!
Self-guided walking tour
Read stories from our students to find out about postgraduate life at Bristol.