School/college visits and events
We attend a variety of events organised by schools and colleges across the country, from exhibition-style careers fairs to virtual visits and presentations. We know how important these events are in the school calendar and we are committed to supporting such activity in order to support as many students as possible.
If you would like to request attendance at an upcoming event, please complete our online booking form. Please note, in line with COVID-19 guidance we are currently prioritising requests for virtual delivery.
We are delighted to be attending a range of virtual events where you can talk to staff and current students about our courses, admissions, and university life. All the events we are attending are free to attend for both individuals and school and college groups. Upcoming events are listed below:
- UCAS Social Sciences and Humanities: Friday 23rd October and Saturday 24th October sign up here
- UCAS Maths, Engineering and Computer Science: Tuesday 3rd November and Wednesday 4th November sign up here
- UK University Search London, South East and Home Counties: Wednesday 11th November sign up here
Supporting Schools and Colleges virtually
In addition to taking bookings for virtual workshops and presentations via our online booking form we also offer a range of exciting virtual resources, online events and taster sessions for Yrs 12 and 13. These have been designed to support home-learning and super-curricular development. Students can sign up here.
We offer a range of pre-recorded presentations, made by members of our Widening Participation team, which you could share with your year groups/tutor groups at your convenience. They include:
- An introduction to university
Things to consider when choosing your university
- Choosing the university course for you
- Understanding admissions information
- Personal statements
- Preparing for university
- Accommodation at the University of Bristol
- Applying to Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Sciences: The basics
- How and why do universities use MMIs for Medicine, Dental Surgery and the Veterinary Sciences?
For more information about any of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information on the unique virtual resources that the University of Bristol has created for post-16 students.