Please read the following information before applying for a place
By applying, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to the following programme:
Bristol Senior Leaders programme 2019-20
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee you a place on the programme.
- Please read the programme description carefully to ensure that the content fits your development needs.
- Check that you meet the criteria for the programme.
- Please fully complete ALL sections on the application form as incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- All applicants must include a brief CV (2 A4 pages) highlighting your career history with respect to leadership roles you have held and related achievements.
- To receive the link to the online application form, applicants need to submit an expression of interest.
- In addition to completing the online application form, applicants are required to submit a CV via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The closing date for BOTH the application form and the CV to be submitted is 23:59 on Wednesday 3rd July 2019.
- Staff Development will communicate outcomes to applicants by Friday 20th September 2019.
- In the meantime, all applicants must ensure they hold the programme dates in their calendars.
Each programme participants’ Faculty/Division will be charged a participatory programme attendance fee.
A programme cancellation fee will be charged to the Faculty/Division if a participant cancels his/her place on the programme within a month prior to the start date of the programme. Notification must be received via email to: email@example.com
If you are unable to attend a programme date due to sickness or any other reason, please can you or a member of your team notify the Leadership and Management Staff Development team by phone (0117 39 extension 40730) or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible on the day of the programme, if not before.
We understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances whereby you are unable to attend programme dates, for example international work-related travel or personal circumstances. Unfortunately, in most cases your Faculty/Division will need to pay a non-attendance fee towards the cost of your place, however please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific circumstances.
|Non-attendance fee||£150 per day missed|
- Level access to venue
- BSL/SSE interpreters
- Handouts in advance, or in alternative formats (Braille, large print, electronically)
Email Senior-Leadership-Programme@bristol.ac.uk or call us on ext 40730