FLi and Aurora - how to apply
The application process below applies to both the FLi (Female Leadership Initiative) and Aurora programmes. Please note that staff are able to apply for either FLi or Aurora, but not both programmes.
- Before beginning the application process, please speak to your line manager to ensure that they support your application and that you meet the programme criteria (if applicable).
- Please request an application form by clicking on the yellow button below, and filling in the 'expression of interest' form. You will be asked to specify which programme you wish to apply for - FLi or Aurora.
- We will be accepting expressions of interest from Monday 5 August to Monday 23 September 2019.
- Following your expression of interest you will be sent an online application form for the relevant programme.
- The closing date for the completed application form to be submitted is 17:00 on Friday 27 September 2019.
Programme application outcomes will be issued no later than Friday 8 November 2019. In the meantime we ask that all applicants ensure they hold the programme dates in their calendars.
Aurora or FLi?
Not sure which women-only development programme to apply for? Check out this comparison table to help inform your decision.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext.83120