News in 2018
- LeDeR May 2018 Newsletters available 1 June 2018
- New briefing papers about how the LeDeR programme complies with new GDPR 18 May 2018
- Confidential Advisory Group (CAG) S251 approval 15 May 2018
- Annual report - animated version 15 May 2018
- Dying Matters Awareness week video 14 May 2018
- LeDeR Programme: Progress update 9 May 2018 The LeDeR team based at the University of Bristol remain committed to supporting local areas to conduct mortality reviews of people with learning disabilities, and to share information about those deaths to help improve service provision.
- The latest annual report for the Learning Disabilities Mortality Review (LeDeR) Programme is published today [4 May]. 4 May 2018