The Insurance Team has moved

You can now find insurance information on the Financial Services site.

  • Information for students

    Find out about personal possessions insurance, travel insurance for Erasmus / Year abroad students, placements and fieldwork, and Students' Union activities.

  • Travel and personal accident

    Including details of policy, summary of cover, a price list, how to apply for cover, how to make a claim, plus tips for travellers and personal accident cover.

  • Liability

    Information concerning employers liability, public liability, professional negligence, libel and slander, directors and officers liability, pension fund trustees liability, claims, field trips and student placements.

  • Clinical research

    Details of insurance cover and help with completing an ethics form.

  • Staff or students working overseas

    Help with transit insurance and working overseas.

  • Motor insurance

    Details of policy, hire vehicles, driving your own vehicle on university business, driving abroad, driving minibuses and how to make a claim.

  • Property

    Insurance information for buildings and contents, computers, business interruption insurance (income), money (cash), engineering and contract works.