School of Management achieves Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation
12 June 2020
The School of Management is delighted to announce confirmation of Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation for its BSc Management and BSc International Business Management courses.
The accreditation is awarded to institutions where the curriculum meets the standards of the professional body, demonstrating the quality of programmes at the School of Management.
Students of these programmes will receive CMI membership benefits including:
- Access to their database of case studies and research resources
- Access to other CMI members, providing the opportunity for students to network and make connections with management professionals
- Access to the CMI careers centre with online training, job search engine and CV services
- The addition of CMI accreditation to their CV, recognised by high-calibre employers
- Webinars and sessions on a wide range of management related topics such as the impact of Covid on supply chains
Director of Undergraduate Studies, Gregory Schwartz said, “We are delighted to enhance learning and employability benefits for our students through the accreditation. Alongside our high standards of research and teaching at the School of Management, it’s great to have the strength of our curriculum confirmed by achieving CMI accredited status.”