About Destination Vet
Join our hands-on, comprehensive and active summer school recommended by 100% of our 2018 cohort.
- All tuition and course materials, delivered by our Veterinary School instructors
- Single-room accommodation
- All meals
- Travel to and from all activities
- An exciting social programme, including weekend trips and meals out
- Supportive student mentors available to help with your questions and activities, and on call 24-7
- Airport transfers from and to Heathrow or Bristol Airport on Sunday 21 July 2019 and Saturday 3 August 2019.
What's not included
- International travel to and from the UK
- Welcome and drop-off service outside of scheduled hours and locations
- Travel or medical insurance
- Visa costs, if applicable
- Personal spending money
To be eligible for our Destination Vet Summer School, you must match all of the following entry criteria. This programme is designed for international students, but we also welcome applications from the UK.
You must be:
- Interested in studying a degree in Veterinary Science
- Currently studying Biology or Chemistry
- 16 years old or over when the summer school begins
If English is not your first language, or you are not normally taught in English, you must provide an IELTS (or equivalent) with a minimum 7 and with no band under 6.5. If you have a different qualification you can check the level we accept under the 'English Language Proficiency Tests accepted' tab here.
As part of the application process, you will be asked to submit:
An academic reference from a teacher or instructor;
- A short statement of around 250 words answering the question: 'How do you feel the Destination Vet Summer School will benefit you and your future plans and goals?';
- Your passport or another form of photo ID;
- Evidence of your English-language skills (if relevant).
Please note that the programme fee must be paid in full by 1 June 2019. If you accept a place on the programme you will be asked to pay 50% of the total programme fee (payable online) immediately to secure your place.
If you have any questions about the programme, please email: email@example.com.
Tel: +44 (0)117 4283070