Smart Internet Lab Conference 2023: Catalysing Future Networks Research in the UK
Wills Memorial Building Queen's Road Bristol BS8 1RJ
To register your free place at the conference please visit our eventbrite page.
Do you want to learn more about emerging research industry trends in future mobile and fixed networks? If your answer is yes, then join us for the Smart Internet Lab annual conference in June 2023.
The Smart Internet Lab at the University of Bristol is one of the UK's most renowned Telecommunications Research Centres which addresses grand technological, industrial and societal challenges in Future Networks.
This 2-day free, in-person event will bring together the Smart Internet Lab community and leading industrial experts to discuss future visions in telecommunications research. Through a series of keynote talks, panel sessions & workshops, the conference will cover topics in areas such as:
- Future Mobile Networks (6G)
- Optical Comms & Quantum
- Network Convergence
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Networking
- AI/ML for Networks
- Network security
Confirmed invited participants so far include:
- Mr Dan Warren - Samsung
- Professor Simon Saunders, Honorary Professor, University of Bristol
- Mr Andrew Lord, Senior Manager, Optical Networks Research, BT, UK
- Professor Dominic O'Brien – University of Oxford
- Dr Henrik Almeida, Head of Ericsson Research UK
- Professor Dan Kilper, Professor of Future Communication Networks, Trinity College Dublin and Director of the SFI CONNECT Centre
- Professor Lena Wosinska, Professor in Optical Networks Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden