Transcript Requests - former Postgraduate Students in the Faculty of Engineering
What are academic transcripts?
An academic transcript is an official document that shows:
- The units which have been taken in each year of study
- The marks for each unit taken
- The total number of credits gained in each unit taken and in each year of study
- The degree awarded, degree classification and date of award (where applicable)
Transcripts can be provided in sealed envelopes with the University stamp to prove that the document is authentic.
How much do transcripts cost?
Current postgraduates receive one free transcript, posted to their home address by the Faculty Office shortly after they graduate.
Thereafter charges will be applied as follows:
- Students who graduated after 2005 will be charged £15 for the first copy and £5 for each subsequent copy.
- Students who graduated before 2005 will be charged £20 for the first copy and £5 for each subsequent copy.
How long will the transcript take to produce?
Normally transcripts are prepared within ten working days from the receipt of the application, except during busy periods (especially following graduation and the Autumn term). It is therefore a good idea to order your transcripts as early as possible to ensure they are ready in time for any deadlines.
If you wish to pick up your transcript in person, please select this option on your request form. If you collect your transcript in person it will save on postage time.
How to order your transcripts?
You can apply and pay for your transcript via the Online Shop.
Verification of awards and replacement degree certificates
The Education Process Improvement and Records Team provide verification of awards and replacement degree certificates. For further information, including fees payable, see the awards, certificates, results and verifications page.
If you have any queries you can contact the Education Process Improvement and Records Team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org