We're passionate about giving school-aged children opportunities to create, explore and learn about the latest ideas in engineering and computing.
An excellent insight into studying Engineering at degree level.
A week's course (five mornings) offering product design and creation, cutting edge labs and industry insights.
- Year 10 and 11 work experience at the Faculty of Engineering
- Year 8/9 Options Conferences for Bristol state schools students choosing GCSE subjects
For all the latest events and information, sign up to our termly newsletter for schools and colleges.
Our flagship activities
Digimakers: A series of free hands-on workshops for children aged 7-18, parents and educators. Get creative with electronics and computing.
Innovate: A Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) club looking to collaborate.
- Events and activities for schools and pupils
- Snowdon space weather station
- Work experience for Year 10 and 11 pupils
- Teaching resources
If you or your school would like to apply for an activity, please use the appropriate forms or email