The companies, whose icons you can see below, are in a partnership which supports this degree programme.
The industrial partners are involved in taking students on placements during the first summer vacation and in the third year of the course, providing projects in years 4 and 5, and guiding the programme’s teaching content. You can find out more about the companies by visiting the links to their sites.
The following Industrial Partners support the Engineering Design programme by sponsoring prizes:
- Sponsor Best Final Year student Prize - £250
- Awarded to the best Final Year student on the MEng in Engineering Design with Study in Industry (H150)
- Sponsor Best Final Year Group Project Prize - £250 per student (up to five students)
- Awarded to the group completing the best Group Project in the Final Year of any of the Engineering Design degree programmes.
- Sponsor Best Individual Research Project (Fourth Year) - £250
- Awarded to the student completing the best Individual Research Project on any of the Engineering Design degree programmes.
Please visit the link for information for current students regarding Faculty Prizes. (UoB access only)