T-B PHASE: Thales-Bristol Partnership in Hybrid Autonomous Systems Engineering
How the ILO helped
Dedicated project management provided by the ILO bridges the relationship between the University and the company, Thales Group, facilitating a partnership approach to the project. The PM plays a pro-active role in project planning and monitoring, ensuring management processes are applied in line with the needs of the project and the team’s working environment. They ensure that project funders and key stakeholders are kept informed and can engage with the project effectively.
- PIs: Professor Seth Bullock (Academic), Angus Johnson (Industry)
- Co-Investigators: Professor Jonathan Lawry, Professor Arthur Richards, Professor Eddie Wilson
- PM: Katie Drury
- Website: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/engineering/research/t-bphase/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/T_B_Phase
- Engagement with Use Case Domain Experts from Thales Group to scope the landscape for the research;
- Presentation of research to academic, industrial and Governmental audiences, reaching a wide range of stakeholders beyond the immediate project team;
- Training of future systems specialists through the Masters programme under the FARSCOPE CDT which will extend to PhD level research over the project period;
- Increased research understanding which will be explored alongside specific Use Cases within the company, including:
Get in touch
Speak to us and find out about the best ways we can help connect you with industry.