Creative and challenging education
- We tackle key global challenges and societal issues.
- Bristol consistently ranks in the world's top 100 and the UK's top 10 universities.
- Research underpins our teaching - our lecturers are often leading authorities in their fields.
- We foster strong partnerships and strategic alliances with local and global industry including Agusta Westland, Rolls-Royce and Airbus.
- We have first-class facilities including a £19 million investment in new hi-spec labs and equipment.
- Bristol engineering students are encouraged to question existing practice, giving them the confidence to be leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Over the last 5 years we’ve won more Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships awards than any other UK University (Royal Academy of Engineering, 2019)
- Our graduates are numerate, literate and creative team-players with the skills to succeed in many careers. There are Bristol engineers in the Civil Service, the armed forces, education, investment services and the media.
Get the latest digest in the faculty-brochure (PDF, 2,948kB)
Visit the Engineering Includes Me website for personal stories and full details of the faculty's initiatives on diversity and inclusion.