- Professor Palie Smart writes about the policy implications of her research on industrial sustainability 20 November 2018
- Professor Ellwood presents at the 'Sex, Politics and Policy' event 15 November 2018
- How fair is the education system in England? 13 November 2018
Accounting and Finance Seminars: Guillem Ordonez-Calafi (internal)
21 November 2018, 1.00 PM
Accounting and Finance Seminars: Hami Amiraslani (INSEAD)
26 November 2018, 4.00 PM
Management Seminars: Patrizia Zanoni (Hasselt University, Belgium)
27 November 2018, 12.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.