- Contract Theory workshop with keynote lecture by Nobel laureate Oliver Hart 17 May 2019
- PhD student Jonathan Lee will be presenting at the IADI Research Conference next week 17 May 2019
- RES Undergraduate Video Competition 2019 10 May 2019
Management Seminars: Roberta Bernandi (University of Bristol)
28 May 2019, 12.00 PM
Economics External Seminar: Rick Mansfield (Colorado)
28 May 2019, 4.00 PM
Economics External Seminar: Joachim Freyberger (U. Madison)
29 May 2019, 1.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.