- Is 007 really a model employee? 12 July 2018
- Always wondered what it’s like to be an economist? 5 July 2018
- How the banking system should continue to develop – and what we’re doing to further the discussion 2 July 2018
SAMS International Workshop - Responsible Innovation: Engaging the Management Studies Community
12 December 2018, 12.30 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.