- Senior Lecturer awarded with Best Paper Award 6 August 2018
- Summer School study boost – one student’s experience 26 July 2018
- Pupils from immigrant backgrounds think more positively about education and its benefits 23 July 2018
Management Seminars: Paul Thompson (University of Stirling)
2 October 2018, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Christopher Land (Anglia Ruskin University) & Scott Taylor (Birmingham University)
9 October 2018, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Babak Taheri (Heriot Watt, Edinburgh)
16 October 2018, 12.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.