Clinical Behaviour Consultancy
In order to contribute to the University’s mission of transferring knowledge and developing business and community relations, the clinical behaviour group provide expert advice or services to external clients on all aspects of clinical companion animal behaviour.
The group have undertaken work for a variety of commercial companies and charities, including:
- developing educational materials and training videos,
- running product trials
- undertaking behavioural assessments
- developing content for television programmes
- policy and procedural reviews
- producing marketing materials
- developing research collaborations.