A quarter of puppies are taken from their mothers prematurely 10 August 2020 One in four people acquired their puppies before the advised age of eight weeks old, according to new findings from Dogs Trust's pioneering dog welfare study 'Generation Pup'.
- A quarter of puppies are taken from their mothers prematurely 10 August 2020 One in four people acquired their puppies before the advised age of eight weeks old, according to new findings from Dogs Trust's pioneering dog welfare study 'Generation Pup'.
- New Head of Bristol Vet School appointed 22 July 2020 Professor Tim Parkin, a Bristol alum and specialist in population medicine within the European College of Veterinary Public Health, has been appointed as the new Head of the Bristol Veterinary School at the University of Bristol. Professor Parkin will take up the role on 9 November 2020.
- Veterinary nursing students win top award 17 July 2020 Three veterinary nursing students from Bristol Veterinary School have won first prize in RCVS Knowledge’s Veterinary Evidence Student Awards 2020.
- New PhD studentship opportunity 12 June 2020 Pandemic resilient food systems for One Health: minimising waste pre and post-harvest
- Veterinary Science at Bristol ranked 3rd in Complete University Guide 2021 9 June 2020 The Complete University Guide is a widely-respected and cited online ranking of over 131 UK universities in one main table, plus 70 individual subject tables to help students compare courses at different universities.
- New PhD Studentship available 15 May 2020 Medical Research Foundation National PhD Training Programme in Antimicrobial Resistance Research:
- New PhD Studentship available 20 April 2020 Identification of Anthelmintic Resistant Cyathostomin Species in UK Thoroughbred Populations
- Bristol Vet School is among best in the world, new league table confirms 9 March 2020 The University of Bristol Veterinary School is 15th in the world
- Animal Welfare and Behaviour Group ranked best in the world 7 February 2020 Bristol Veterinary School’s Animal Welfare and Behaviour Group has been ranked the most successful of its kind in the last 50 years, in the world - with new research demonstrating that it’s the most widely published and highly cited in the field of animal welfare (Freire and Nicol 2019).
- Thinking of a canine companion? Bristol Vet School's UK Dog Project needs you! 15 January 2020 The University of Bristol's Veterinary School has launched a first-of-its-kind large-scale study into the lives of dogs and their owners. The UK Dog Project will take the first in-depth look into UK dog ownership as an overall journey, from those first thinking of bringing a canine companion into their home - right through to being well-seasoned dog owners.