Ready to Find Your Bristol? Get started at our Welcome Village in the heart of campus - 21 to 23 September 2021
Delicious food and performance
Come and join us for three days of performance and delicious food, set amongst the beautifully landscaped surroundings of Royal Fort Gardens.
The gardens are the perfect destination to visit between your welcome week inductions and events. There's a Tipi café, smoothies, street food, cracking coffee, panel discussions, yoga and chilled DJs. For the more active, you can try one of our give-it-a-go sport sessions, from Zumba to a coconut shy.
Live graffiti and giveaways
There are new art installations, including live graffiti artists in action and student performances from our outdoor stage, as well as loads of giveaways as well!
Meet new people and find support
The Welcome Village is also a great place to meet new people and to work out how to get the support you need right now and into the future.
The student services teams will be on hand to tell you about staying safe, sustainability, wellbeing and careers. The Bristol Drugs Project will also be there to provide advice and support.
Get a vaccine
Get a vaccine on site - just pop along to our Grab a Jab COVID vaccination tent - no booking required. Open until 2.30 pm Wednesday.
At a glance
- Daily yoga by the Yoga Society at 10 am to 10:45 am in the tipi. Mats provided
- Graft Graffiti murals by the mirror maze in Royal Fort Gardens
- Circus Antics stilt walkers and juggler around the site
- Painted Peach glitter bar by Senate House
- Coconut shy, rowing and teqball at the Active Life at Bristol stand run by Sports, Exercise and Health
- Free Cycle Clinics and Bike Register security marking. Mechanics from Taylored Cycles will be able to give your bike a free tune-up and carry out basic repairs
- Bristol Eats food vans: Enggi’s Kitchen, Jikoni, Los Hermanos and Smoked Vegan
- Coffee and smoothie bars in the Tipi
- Burst FM DJs in the Tipi
Bookmark this page
See you there!