Fulbright University of Bristol Award
US citizens can apply for a grant to cover tuition fees and living costs in their first year as a postgraduate at Bristol. Offered by the Fulbright US Student Program.
This award offers a full tuition fee waiver for your first year of study and a contribution towards living costs. The amount for 2020/21 is to be confirmed.
You can apply if you:
- are a US citizen;
- are resident anywhere other than the UK;
- are a graduating senior;
- hold a BSc/BA degree;
- are a master's or doctoral degree candidate.
Read the full eligibility criteria on the Fulbright website.
Apply using the Embark online application system.
You will need to supply supporting documents, which may include:
- a statement of grant purpose
- a personal statement
- three letters of reference
- transcripts from all institutions that awarded you a degree, or other institutions where you studied and received credit for coursework.
Applications for 2019/20 entry are now closed.
Details for 2020/21 are to be confirmed.